Re: Archive mode

From: Alan V <alanv_at_opustel.com>
Date: 1998/03/13

If getting a response was so important, then you would offer a valid e-mail address so someone could respond directly to you. I tried but had it returned as an invalid address.

Alan
DBA "I can please only one person per day.
Today is not your day.
Tomorrow isn't looking good either."

<350a8843.250973140_at_isappp.isa.mim.com.au>...