Re: Archive mode

From: <no-one_at_somewhere.com>
Date: 1998/03/13

"Brad" <someone_at_nowhere.com> wrote:

]We have an Oracle Workgroup Server running on WinNT 4.0. I need to set it
]up in archive mode so that I can do a partial backup of the database once a
]week. I can get it to show that it will automatically archive, but it
]still says the database is in NO ARCHIVELOG mode. Any ideas?

It's a long shot, but you might perhaps get lucky if you look at your init.ora file for the log_archive_start parameter. Received on Fri Mar 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CST