Re: Oracle 8 OO features?? VS Versant OODB

From: Damodar Periwal <dperiwal_at_softwaretree.com>
Date: 1998/03/13

Hi Curt,

If you are writing your applications in Java, you can get an object-oriented interface to relational data using our product JDX. JDX supports complex object modeling, class inheritance, multi-object transactions, multi-user concurrency control, intuitive and powerful APIs and a lot of other nifty features for developing sophisticated object-oriented applications. And you can use any JDBC compliant backend database for persistent storage.

Please visit our web site for more details including a free download.

From Software Tree - enjoy the fruits !