Re: shell commands and triggers?

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1998/03/12

On Wed, 11 Mar 1998 17:00:45 -0500, Peter Chan <chanp_at_nortel.ca> wrote: No,

you can't do this. the only way would be crating a demon that listen to an oracle pipe and implementing a trigger that sends some messages into to the pipe. The listener could then perform any task according to the semantic of the message.

--

Regards

Matthias Gresz    :-)

GreMa_at_T-online.de