Re: Designer 2000

From: <Msemakweli_at_Timamu.ke>
Date: 1998/03/11

Elaine,

I am preparing to design a database using Oracle 8 running on WIN NT. I have never used Oracle before but have experience with SYBASE and MS ACCESS. My problem is why books to use. You mentioned the two books by Billings et. al. and Dr. Dorsey & Koletzke. Do you have any other suggestions you can make?

I was also wondering, which kind of project did you work on, and which degree? Perhaps your experiences might be of great help for me. I have not yet started my project though I ought to have begun by now.

Any suggestion/s most welcome.

Mark

blak wrote:

> >> What I am really looking for are any reference materials regarding
 Designer 2000.