Re: Is this procedure running ?

From: Guus van de Sande <dyntas.nospam_at_wxs.nl>
Date: 1998/03/10

You can check out V$SESSION on active sessions and programs. Of course you can simply change a status of a row in an additional table and change it back at the end of the procedure. Be carefull with faulting situations, always clear the status, preventing the procedure of not being able to run without a manual update of the table.

regards,
Guus van de Sande
Independent Oracle consultant

Luis Gregorio <Lgregorio_at_aliuap1.mailpac.pt> schreef in artikel <6e3prn$gb0$1_at_duke.telepac.pt>...