Re: Problem using Top Session and ORACLE 8

From: Guus van de Sande <dyntas.nospam_at_wxs.nl>
Date: 1998/03/10

I recently had the same experience with Oracle 7 on Open VMS. The problem was the selection criterium within the TOP SESSION monitor. Try to sort and select on CPU-usage or something common like that. It helped me out.

regards,
Guus van de Sande

Bernd Dormann <bernd.dormann_at_lhsystems.com> schreef in artikel <01bd4c3c$05d955c0$866e01bd_at_mail>...
> Hello,
>
> we are working with an ORACLE8 (Version 8.0.3) Database on a HP-UX
 machine.
> I would like to see in the top session monitor the open cursors (in order
> to explain plans).
> No current cursor is shown and if I try to see all open cursers I get the
> message ora 1403 (no data found).
> I know that there are open cursors and it works with ORACLE 7.3.
> All tables and views which are necessary (according to the online help)
 are