Re: Upgrading to NT 4.0, are there any snags?

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_p3.net>
Date: 1998/03/10

terry_banicki_at_illinova.com wrote:

Hi Terry,

Been there, done that.

It should be a quick and clean upgrade. Just take the normal precautions (full database export or whatever) before upgrading -- just in case. I did the upgrade and changed my filesystems from FAT to NTFS (45GB worth) in about two hours.

Regards

Jerry

--
Jerry Gitomer		Since I know how to spell DBA I became one.
jgitomer_at_p3.net