Re: Oracle "Fetch out of Sequence Error"

From: Bert Scalzo <bscalz01_at_7-11.com>
Date: 1998/03/10

Often this happens (the oracle error that is) when one has a cursor opened and does commits while skipping though the records. For example, the cussor does a select for update (one of the PB locking modes) and then does a commit, and then tries to resume reading through additional records in the cursor.