Re: Database Design Problem...

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1998/03/10

On 10 Mar 1998 04:39:06 GMT, "Birdman" <fanjun_at_writeme.com> wrote: Hi,

what's about a so common book as the 'Holy Bible'? Ther may be a catholique revision an Amish revison and so on. How to distinguish these books other than by an artificial unique key. to use a key that has something to do with the books or the book market hat's about the ISBN as primary key? Don't now how ISBN's handle revisions.

--

Regards

Matthias Gresz    :-)

GreMa_at_T-online.de