Oracle "Fetch out of Sequence Error"

From: Joe Whalley <jw_at_mitre.org>
Date: 1998/03/09

On a datawindow that accesses a particular Oracle table, I randomly get the Oracle "Fetch out of Sequence Error". It does not happen all of the time, but it only happens on this dw. What causes this and how can I get rid of it? Using PB 5.02 on Win95 and Oracle 7.3.2.3.1 on NT. Thanks
Joe Received on Mon Mar 09 1998 - 00:00:00 CST