Re: How do I start/stop a sql/net v2 listener while keeping the other running ???

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_p3.net>
Date: 1998/03/07

Excuse me,

If you are looking for a Novell solution why are you posting in an Oracle newsgroup?

There is a saying that "To a man with a hammer all problems look like nails." The analogy is that to an Oracle developer or DBA all problems appear to require Oracle solutions. I am sure that the Novell network administrators have the same type of reaction and will be able to come up with all sorts of helpful novcrons to suspend and restart the service.

Regards

Jerry

--
Jerry Gitomer		Since I know how to spell DBA I became one.
jgitomer_at_p3.net