Oracle 7.3, RAW, WINDOWS NT and ODBC

From: Vijay Raghavacharian <vragha_at_ctp.com>
Date: 1998/03/06

Guys !!

We are using VC++ 5.0 and ORacle 7.3 on a Windows NT for a shrink wrapped product we are developing. In the database we will have a couple of LONG RAW columns.

We me be connecting through ODBC to Oracle(and possibly some other databaseses down the line). I remember reading that it was not possible to pass LONG RAW values thru the ODBC driver. Can somebody throw some more light on this.

Thanks.

==
Vijay Raghavacharian
vragha_at_ctp.com Received on Fri Mar 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CST