Y2K Compliance

From: Ian <iabramso_at_rci.rogers.com>
Date: 1998/03/06

I am wondering if anyone has any test scenerios or results for putting Oracle through its paces to verify that it is Y2K complianant.

We are about to verify that our 7.3.3 database is compliant and I am not interested in reinventing the wheel here. If anyone would be willing to share some of their experiences it would be greatly appriciated.

Ian Abramson Received on Fri Mar 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CST