Re: SQL Net client config on UNIX box

From: Dave <dhieber_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 1998/03/06

This may sound stupid, but...

Your problem may be as simple as the file, you might need to convert the file to a UN*X file format... I have had similar problems when going between platforms with config files. I suggest the Programmer's File Editor, a freeware editor that rocks for cross-platform editing. One click format conversion from DOS to UN*X.