Re: Designer/2000 Question

From: <drbillw_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 1998/03/06

Hi Eugene,

    I don't recognize any specific problem, but I have found that 90% of the time when I have installed a Designer/2000 repository, and have had errors, it was due to insufficient filespace. Check your tablespace and if it is low, allocate more file space to your tables and rerun the repository install. Can't guarantee it will fix your problem, but it works for me. Bill......