Re: Naming Convention for Columns

From: Dave Bender <bendede_at_startribune.com>
Date: 1998/03/05

Sounds like a good little religious war you've got going. Not that a little battle isn't good now and then.

I'll side with you, partly because it was you who asked, but mostly because of the second point you raise. SQL Server itself, I think, can make inferred joins on fields that match in name and type. The proposed prefixing scheme would disrupt that.

That's my two cents. Lemme know who wins.... Received on Thu Mar 05 1998 - 00:00:00 CST