Re: Sqlplus env variable?

From: Martin Haltmayer <Martin_Haltmayer_at_KirchGruppe.de>
Date: 1998/03/05

I did not succeed in setting such a variable. All I could do was setting TWO_TASK to the connect string.

But if you want to avoid the ps listing showing the username and password you can write it as the first line in your sqlplus script and start that script when invoking sqlplus. The following worked for me:

testus/testus_at_db_2
-- Script passtest.sql must start with username/pw_at_connstring select user from dual;
exit

Martin Haltmayer