Re: How to estimate Oracle rdbms volumes from vsam legacy system

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1998/03/05

On Wed, 04 Mar 1998 22:03:27 -0600, vfoster2_at_aol.com wrote: Hi,

take a look into either:

'DBA Handbook' written by Kevin Loney

or

'Tuning Oracle' written by Corey, Abbey, Dechichio

both published by Oracle Press/Osborne.

They both contain algorithms and examples how to estimate the right sizes of your db-objects.

--

Regards

Matthias Gresz    :-)

GreMa_at_T-online.de