Re: ODBC Drivers

From: Guus van de Sande <dyntas_at_wxs.nl>
Date: 1998/03/05

SInce ODBC is using SQL*net to connect to a Oracle Server database, the performance depends on SQL*net as well. No problems with that in my experience, but of course be carefull with large queries. My experience is with Oracle Server on Open VMS and Unix -platforms.

regards,
Guus van de Sande

Tim Palmer <timp_at_gmap.leeds.ac.uk> schreef in artikel <34FEB33D.7FFA6237_at_gmap.leeds.ac.uk>...