Re: Automatically execute SQL-script at instance startup?

From: A.E.Vervaeke <alanv_at_opustel.com>
Date: 1998/03/04

In UNIX, there are the DBSTART and DBSHUT scripts that execute automatically at startup/shutdown as long as you set it that way in the /etc/oratab file. Then, a file can also be used to run these same scripts when you shut the database down, also. If these exist on Workgroup server, then you should be OK.

Alan V.