Apps Concurrent Managers on NT

From: <drsiders_at_icnet.net>
Date: 1998/03/04

When stopping a concurrent manager service on NT and restarting it, I get the NT error message
Error 2140. The Event log describes this as "Cannot delete Concurrent Manager logfile, being used by another process." They are being started under the applmgr account and I believe it has write priveledges on all the directories for apps. ANY help would be good.
Also, even when the C/M is up and running, the clent application cannot print reports. It says there are no managers available.

again....HELP!!!! Received on Wed Mar 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CST