sql dumper?

From: <lopezd_at_sni13.viacom.com>
Date: 1998/03/04

My apologies if this is a repeat post, but I did not see this listed so I am resubmitting it.

SQL Loader seems to be a robust tool for getting data into Oracle. I need to get it out. Is there a tool that does the reverse or do I need to use the spool command with a select list with column delimeters?

dave