Re: Notes conversion help

From: Kevin P. Fleming <kfleming_at_access-laserpress.com>
Date: 1998/03/03

Well, my first suggestion would be that if InterOffice supports an OLE automation interface, you could write a VB (or similar) program to access the Notes database(s) and convert existing documents over the InterOffice. This would basically be an automated version of the user doing it themselves, as each user would have to run this program individually after authenticating to both systems, but it should be a straightforward task to accomplish.