Re: oracle for odbc error

From: Allan Burger <burgeral_at_ene.gov.on.ca>
Date: 1998/03/03

We had a similar problem with this ODBC driver version running with MS Access 97 and regularly had to relink a table to start up an Oracle session. Once the session was established the ODBC driver worked fine.

We have subsequently upgrade to version 2.5 (from the Oracle web site) and have no problems and smoother operations.

I think there must have been a bug in version 2.0.

Allan