Re: DBMS_OUTPUT not printing . . .

From: Patrick Flahan <flahan_at_southeast.net>
Date: 1998/03/03

If you are generating a lot of output you might want to add an additional piece to the set statement:

set serveroutput on size 1000000

The output buffer defaults to 2000 bytes and if you exceed this an exception will be raised that will crash your process. The maximum size you can specify is one million bytes.

Patrick Flahan
flahan_at_leading.net