EBU 2.1 redo log archival

From: Sean Emery <emerys_at_jagunet.com>
Date: 1998/03/01

Hello,

Since upgrading to EBU 2.1, we've had a problem backing up the archived redo
logs to tape. Basically, when we run an EBU for backing up archlogs, it complains
that no files were found that match the format. This seems strange because the
archive_log_format parameter in the init.ora file determines this format.

Is anyone aware of a patch or workaround for this. Our Oracle support contract
has unexpectedly expired and will not be back for a few weeks. I'm very concerned
about getting these things backed up! Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sean Received on Sun Mar 01 1998 - 00:00:00 CST