New System

From: Michael Vergara <mvergara_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1998/02/28

Listers:

I'm an infrequent lurker on this newsgroup, but now I need some assistance. I want to build a small (3-4 user) system on the cheap. To me this means an Intel platform running Linux. Which version of Oracle works with Linux? From my lurking, and researching the Oracle web site, I know that Linux is not a supported platform, but that many of you out there have done it. How? Can you point a relative newbie in the right direction?

Also, really, is the latest version of Forms all it's cracked up to be?

Thanks for your help,
Mike

Michael P. Vergara | Some things are still a mystery to me Petco Animal Supplies, Inc. | While others are MUCH too clear Received on Sat Feb 28 1998 - 00:00:00 CST