Re: How do you shrink rollback segments?

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_p3.net>
Date: 1998/02/28

Hi,

All you have to do is:

        ALTER ROLLBACK SEGMENT <segment_name> SHRINK;

This will result in the rollback segment being shrunk to its OPTIMAL size every time Oracle no longer requires any additional space occupied by the rollback segment.

Regards

Jerry

--
Jerry Gitomer		Since I know how to spell DBA I became one.
jgitomer_at_p3.net