ORACLE ON THE WEB

From: zak <el86710_at_central.ntua.gr>
Date: 1998/02/27

    I need some advice on how to put results on the web. In a html form which is completed, a query has to be executed and the results are wanted back on the browser.

    I'm trying to execute this procedure using html forms, jdbc (connecting to the oracle database via java), and CGI scrips that are going to be programmed either in C++ or Visual Basic 5 enterprise edition.

    Advice is needed for the above procedure described or any other possible methods for getting the results on the browser. (Maybe this is done with Oracle's Application Manager). Received on Fri Feb 27 1998 - 00:00:00 CST