Re: Unload

From: <denny_vk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/02/27

Hi,

I am not sure whether this works with Oracle 6 as I don't have access to one, but with 7.x and above you can try setting the LINESIZE in sqlplus. Give

  set linesize <n> ( Where n is a number greater than the row length )

You can also set pagesize to 0 so that there will not be any blank lines in between.

Hope this works.

Denny