Info on Reverse Engineering Indexes

From: Nancy Popp <nepopp_at_statestreet.com>
Date: 1998/02/27

Hi,
I'm new to the Oracle Newsgroup and apologize if this has already been asked.
Is there a place where I can get a sql script which reverse engineers indexes from a user schema? We need to generate a year 2000 test environment, and we can't make it the same size as production We are looking for the reverse engineered ddl, so that we can edit the STORAGE clause.

Thanks,
Nancy Received on Fri Feb 27 1998 - 00:00:00 CST