Re: Importing from UNIX to NT via Tape...

From: Tom Cooke <tom_at_tomcooke.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/02/27

Yeah, this is a real bummer - but surely somebody must be thinking that tar, cpio and dd for NT is an "opportunity" - aren't these present in some of the much-advertised "turn your NT server into a pseudo Unix box so your Unix proggies will feel more at home" packages? Not that I'd want to buy the whole shooting match, I'd be happy with the tape utilities and one or two other snippets...

In article <6d6b8v$mdc$1_at_hermes.is.co.za>, Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za> writes

--
Tom Cooke