Help: MSAccess will not work with Oracle

From: Jeppe <**jtje_at_novo.dk>
Date: 1998/02/27

Hello Group

I'am having serious problems in working with an oracle database thorugh MSACCESS.
We have made a data warehouse on an Oracle database. The table setup is OK. Indexes are defined, there are no logical pit falls. I have installed the Oracle for Windows95 and defined the data sources (Oracle 73). When linking to the database using MSaccess 7.0 evrything runs OK. I can import/export tables to the database. I can link to the tables in the database and i can also see the contents of the Oracle database, but if I try to navigate through the tables using page up/down etc. then MSAccess crashes. The PC is 166MHZ, 64RAM and has enough discspace. I am having no problems when running SQL Plus on the database. Is this a problem with MSACCESS and can i solve It?? Please Help

Best regards
Jeppe

--
**jtje_at_novo.dk**