Re: After creating a dababase what do i do next?

From: Joseph Sumalbag <Joseph_sumalbag_at_bose.com>
Date: 1998/02/27

That would be one mistake that you could make easily .. Logging in as internal then creating a table is not a good practice unless you are aware of what you are doing ...

Try to create another user account , grant it the necessarily privilege and login into it , point it to the right tablespaces . Then create your objects .

Or loggin as scott , password tiger .... This is the standard tutorial account oracle created ..

I would suggest some heavy reading before you do anything .. It would help you a lot .

Good luck ...