Re: After creating a dababase what do i do next?

From: Michel Kergoat <Michel.Kergoat_at_der.edfgdf.fr>
Date: 1998/02/27

Hi!

My opinion is that it could be easier to work on a simple example : - define a little project : a simple tool to ... - define the information that the system should keep track, and the operations
  the tools will perform (transactions: insert, update, delete, select) - then define the involved tables for these informations (that is called a schema)
- after that, you create

Hope this helps
MK :-)

PS: you could take a look at Merise, and Oracle's documentation, which is very usefull.