PL/SQL problem

From: Chris Remshaw <griffen_at_jhu.edu>
Date: 1998/02/26

I'm trying to run a PL/SQL program and I'm getting this error:

LINE/COL ERROR

48/4     PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored
49/9     PLS-00201: identifier 'SYS.OSP$TEMPLATE_COMMENTS' must be
         declared

HOWEVER, that is a table! And if I comment that part out the PL/SQL works FINE. (other tables are called like this and they work absolutely fine)

cursor docs_cursor (in_code NUMBER) IS

   select referenced_document_code
   from osp$template_document_terms
   where template_code = in_code;

   cursor comments_cursor (in_code NUMBER) IS    select comment_code
   from osp$template_comments
   where template_code = in_code;

...the top one will compile but the bottom one gives errors... both are simply tables... why is it doing this? anyone?

Thanks in advance,
Chris Received on Thu Feb 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CST