Importing from UNIX to NT via Tape...

From: Lee Bradbury <lee.bradbury_at_synectics-solutions.com>
Date: 1998/02/26

We have a tape containing a backup of an Oracle server, this is 3.5 Gb on a DLT tape.
We now have an NT System and want to import the backup into NT. NT does not recognise the Tape, so in what way can we import it.

I have tried to use the IMP73 command but have had no luck, can someone point me in the right direction ?

Lee Received on Thu Feb 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CST