no output from SQL*Plus, it just hangs

From: Tansel Ozkan <tansel_at_openix.com>
Date: 1998/02/25

Hello,

I am having a problem with SQLPlus. I am not able to get any output from SQLPlus whatever command I submit. It displays the 'Query is executing' message and just hangs. The same problem is occurring with all the instances I connect to. The interesting thing is that when I submit the same queries from SQL Worksheet, there is no problem.

Thanks..

Tansel Received on Wed Feb 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CST