From: <geetha_sanjeeviah_at_p-com.com>
Date: 1998/02/25

Hi ;

I have a question about views using multiple tables.

I have a table called person table:

It has the following fields.

id                                        PRIMARYKEY
NAME                              NOT NULL
cellphonID                      FOREIGNKEY REFERENCES PHONE(ID);
homePhonID                 FOREIGN KEY REFERENCES PHONE(ID);

The table phone has the following:

id                          PRIMARY KEY
Phnumber              NOT NULL

I want to create a view using the above so that I can have the name, and both the telephone numbers for that person.

How do I write my select statement?.

Please direct all the responses to geetha_sanjeeviah_at_p-com.com.

Thanks
Gita