Permission question

From: Jim Finch <jfinch_at_neo.lrun.com>
Date: 1998/02/25

It is my understanding that any user with Delete privs on a table can truncate it. I have users with select, update, insert, delete privs on a table. They can do all (select, update, delete and insert) but not trucate. They get insificient priv. What priv are they lacking.

Jim Finch

email to jfinch_at_calibersys.com Received on Wed Feb 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CST