Oracle for Unix versus Windows-NT

From: Ceje Barning <ceje_at_ist.vu.nl>
Date: 1998/02/25

Hello,

At the moment we must make a decision about migrating from a UNIX Oracle platform to a Windows-NT platforms. The main reason is money and the popularity of Windows-NT. I have some questions about this migration:
- Offers Ortacle the same Unix functionality of the RDBMS on
Windows-NT ?
- do you nead more hardware ?

Please give a response          Received on Wed Feb 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CST