Win API calls in Dev2000 (Printers)

From: Jim Mangione <jmangione_at_taratec.com>
Date: 1998/02/25

Hi
I have an application of Dev2000 on 16bit platform wherein I am able to Populate
the list of printers and get the default printer from the win.ini file. But now
that this application is to be installed on a NT/95 platfrom. And here again to
get the list of printers and then the default printer, the information is strored in the regedit.exe file. If anyone has any information, do reply back
please. A code will be highly appreciated. sbrny_at_aol.com

SBRNY Received on Wed Feb 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CST