Replication and Online Backups

From: Pejta <apejta_at_dove.mtx.net.au>
Date: 1998/02/24

Hi,

We need to support two replicated sites, one of which can be torn down, moved, and re-built many times.

The other site will remain our "true master" site.

Can you forsee problems in trying to use an online backup of our true master site to perform the initial population of the new site? That would pay dividends for us operationally.

Thanks in Advance
Andrew Pejta Received on Tue Feb 24 1998 - 00:00:00 CST