Re: Personal oracle 7.3 replication

From: David <darussell_at_email.msn.com>
Date: 1998/02/23

Workgroup server does not support replication (except read-only snapshots), but personal Oracle supports updateable snapshots. I would recommend upgrading the central server to Oracle7 server, then you will be able to configure updateable or read-only snapshots from the Personal Oracle navigator.

Regards
David Russell