2049 Distributed Transaction Timeout

From: ctc <ctcdcs_at_idirect.com>
Date: 1998/02/23

We are currently experiencing bogus 2049 errors due to a bug in what we believe is Oracle.

We are running Digital Unix (Alpha), ACMSxp and Oracle 7.3.2 Underlying tool (ACMSxp) is Encina.

Oracle feels it may be Encina that is causing the problem.

I have read documentation that states HP, Tuxedo and Oracle have seen the same problem.

Any ideas. I can supply further info if needed.

ED Received on Mon Feb 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CST