Enterprise Backup Utility trouble

From: DKite <dkight_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1998/02/23

I have 2 unix boxes. On box 1, I am running and Oracle instance and EBU. On box 2, I am running only an Oracle instance. On box 1 I am able to back up the "in box" instance just fine. However, I can't seem to get EBU to recognize the instance on box 2. Does anyone have ideas as to how I can get this to work?

Thanks in advance