???? Trigger and LongRaw ????

From: <paul.gorrell_at_tpnr.com>
Date: 1998/02/23

I have two tables one for students enrolling in a class and one for students who have cancelled their enrollment. When a student wishes to be cancelled they are deleted from the enrollment table and on delete should be added to the cancelled table. One field the Notes field is set up as a longraw. When the trigger I have set on the delete runs all data is copied from the enrollment table to the cancelled except for the notes. I have even tried to use a procedure. Can anyone help guide me to a solution. I would appreciate it.

Please e-mail response to paul.gorrell_at_tpnr.com

Thanks in adavance for all your help and hard thought!