Re: Images in a database

From: Rik <rik_at_mpm.nl>
Date: 1998/02/23

Claude,

Create a forms application and use the read_image function to read the image into an image item.

>think twice about it!

Right. We have trouble with the iimage quality in the Forms application. For some reason there is a degradation in the image-quality for compressed images like JPEG files

Rik Stumpel

Claude Kuhnen heeft geschreven in bericht <6ck6es$2pi$3_at_news00.btx.dtag.de>...