Re: How can I relate an Oracle Unix process to an oracle connection?

From: Jurij Modic <jurij.modic_at_mf.sigov.mail.si>
Date: 1998/02/23

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998 17:21:54 -0600, "John P. Higgins" <jh33378nospam_at_deere.com> wrote:

>Jurij Modic wrote:
>>
>> The solution is described in "Tales from the Scripts", a collection of
>> different utility scripts, provided from Oracle tech support, but
>> officialy unsupported by oracle (use at your own risk). Look at
>> http://support.oracle.com/cgi-bin/cr/getfile_cr.cgi?168430
>>

>Is this still a working URL? I get document unavailable!

It seems they change the URL so the scripts are obviously no longer publicly available (I remember someone warning the readers of this NG to hurry up downloading the scripts before they remove them from public accessible URL ;-) ).

If you have Oracle MetaLink username/password available, you can find all the scripts available on their site:

        http://support.oracle.com/metalink/index.html

Once there, use the "Search" facility and look for the "Tales from the scrypts" or "TFTS".

Regards,

Jurij Modic                             Republic of Slovenia
jurij.modic_at_mf.sigov.mail.si		Ministry of Finance
The above opinions are mine and do not represent any official standpoints of my employer Received on Mon Feb 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CST